Singapore Airlines Flight Promotion

Leave a Comment
Hello to my readers from USA!

If you're interested to visit Singapore and sweat it out in our hot weather, do check out this promotion by my favourite airline!


 SQ SG50 Promotion


As part of Singapore's 50th birthday celebrations, SQ is offering a special promotion for return flights from USA. Prices start from as low as S$850, or a mere USD590! This is quite a fantastic deal, just a pity I'm not flying from USA.

If you do visit Singapore on this promotion, I promise to update with some cool activities that you can do in Singapore. And yes, I mean off-the-track activities, like visiting a cemetery as well as the only kampong (or village) in Singapore!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.